We will charge you certain fees in relation to the services we provide to you through our platform. Our current fees and charges are set out below.
Investment Idea Participation Fee
- You will be charged a fee when you invest in an Investment Idea. This fee is between 0.89% and 0.39% of the value of the investment. This fee is calculated based on the total amount invested in the investment idea (the greater the total amount invested in a particular Investment Idea, the lower the participation fee that is payable by each individual investor).
- As investors crowd into an investment idea the participation fee will go down. We will estimate the Participation Fee and inform you of it before you make an investment and you can continue to track this estimated fee until the idea is executed in the markets. At that point, we will confirm the exact Investment Idea Participation Fee achieved.
Investment Idea Performance Fee
- Where you make a profit on an investment made through our platform we will receive a performance fee. This fee is set by the vendor supplying the investment idea and presented to you before you make an investment. After the investment is closed you will receive the remaining sum of the profit made on the investment. This relates to the profit on an investment after deducting all costs, such as any tax liabilities.
- Where an investment made through our platform does not make a profit (in other words, where you get back the same or less than the amount of your investment), then we will not receive any performance fees.
- Huddlestock will pay the fees that are charged by the third parties that provide services to you through our platform, such as Sapia Partners. You will not be charged separately for these fees.
- We may change our fees and charges at any time and will notify you of any changes through your account on our platform and/or by email (to the email address linked to your account), giving you reasonable notice to withdraw (usually 1 month). We will also keep this page updated so that it includes our current fees and charges at any time.
Strategy Subscription Fee
- You may be charged a fee when you subscribe to an Investment Strategy. This fee will vary from one Investment Strategy to another and will be notified to you before you subscribe to any particular Investment Strategy.
- The current rates of interest for cash in your portfolio are shown below (Interest Rates for other currencies are available on request):
|Currency||Interest Rate (AER Rate*)|
|GBP – Sterling||0.00%|
|EUR – Euro||Minus 0.50%|
|USD – Dollar||0.00%|
|CAD – Canadian Dollar||0.00%|
*AER is Annual Effective Rate, if interest is paid and paid more frequently than once per year it calculates the annual return including the compounding of interest.
- These fees will be credited or debited from your account on the 10th of each month.
- All payments to clients are made via same day ‘SWIFT’ transactions and incur no charge.
- We will only charge you (£7.50) if we make a payment to you which is subsequently rejected due to incorrect details or a problem with your account, or if you request a payment to be ‘recalled’.
- There is no charge for making contributions by cheque, however you will be charged £7.50 if a cheque is subsequently returned unpaid for any reason.
Overdrawn Interest Rates
- If your account is overdrawn for any reason other than an error by ourselves you will be charged an annual equivalent of The Bank Of England base rate plus 6%, on a monthly basis.
- These fees will be debited from your account on the 10th of each month.
- The custody fee is calculated every month based on a month-end valuation of your account and uses mid-point prices for the calculations. These fees will be debited from your account on the 10th of each month. The custody fees are shown in the table below:
Below you’ll find the participation and performance fees for an investment of £5,000 when the performance fee set by the vendor was set at 7.5%, under different assumptions:
|Assumption: Idea Capacity Used||0.00%||50.00%||100.00%||0.00%||50.00%||100.00%|
|Assumption: Net Return Made||10.00%||10.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
|Participation Fee Paid||£44.50||£32.00||£19.50||£44.50||£32.00||£19.50|
|Performance Fee Paid||£37.50||£37.50||£37.50||£0.00||£0.00||£0.00|
|Total Fee Paid||£82.00||£69.50||£57.00||£44.50||£32.00||£19.50|
|Gives you a Net Profit/Loss of||£418.00||£430.50||£443.00||-£44.50||-£32.00||-£19.50|
|Total Fee Paid as a % of Investment||1.64%||1.39%||1.14%||0.89%||0.64%||0.39%|