Are you our next Junior Technical Analyst?
Would you like to be a part of a team at the forefront of the digitalization of the Capital Markets industry?
Visigon is a highly skilled team bringing value to the financial markets industry. Recently merged with Huddlestock Fintech AS, we combine our consulting offering with an increased focus on systems development. With a strong footprint in the Nordic market, we would like to expand our team and bring on new colleagues.
We hope your interests align with the following:
- Work with system development, architecture and improving technical processes
- Gathering requirements, as well as creating algorithms to meet those requirements
- Identify and document gaps between business requirements and IT
- Work side by side with clients
As a Junior Technical Analyst at Visigon, you will spend most of your time working with customers on projects. You will work closely with the customer’s business and IT activities with a focus on designing and implementing solutions within Capital Markets. We are based in the Nordics, but sometimes work with projects in other countries, sometimes remote and sometimes onsite.
We can offer you:
- Office in the heart of Stockholm
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Strong team culture among supportive colleagues
- Competitive salary package with bonus scheme and benefits
We are a small company where everybody matters. We encourage people to build on their expertise and share knowledge. We arrange meet-ups and conferences and keep an open and helpful atmosphere. We work together as much as possible.
What we expect you to bring to the table:
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- Knowledgeable within coding languages
- You have an ability to work creatively and analytically
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong data collection and analytics skills
- Knowledge of financial models in VBA, SAS, SQL etc. are a plus
- Experience with Calypso, Murex, Summit or other trading platform are a plus
- Relevant experience in Capital Markets are a plus
- You are fluent in English and in either Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
We are looking forward to hearing from you!